Monday, March 11, 2013

Decoy.New.Wow



Those of you who keep fingers on the pulse of fashion illustration, already familiar with Decoy magazine,a brain child of Richard Kilroy, a great project marries fashion and illustration.

These days new issue of Decoy has been launched and now exclusively available at Fashion Illustration Gallery. This time Decoy spreads its pages for illustrative interpretation of London Mens Fashion, and there are a lot to stare  at inside...
It is hot news for me:) For me as a crazy fan and for me as a contributing artist... And I swear, for the first time in my life I`m enjoying Russian superstition of making a wish being placed between people sharing the same name, since today I`m in a great company of Richard Kilroy and Richard Gray!

I strongly recommend you to lay your hands on new Decoy asap, because it always feels like something more than just a magazine featuring  various artist. It looks like a research, and Richard shows himself not only as a talented artist, but also as a person with culturological approach in making every issue. With a keen interest for discovering aspiring and searching for more of established, Decoy appears to have not only inspirational purpose, but educational side as well.   It is a great finding for a person who is interested in fashion illustration as a form of art and as industry, and of course a source to stimulate imagination.

Do not miss the chance to enjoy new works by Richard Gray, Richard Kilroy,Ricardo Fumanal, Tara Dougans, Judith Van Den Hoek and me.

Look inside to see mooore :)
 

Meadham Kirchoff SS13





No comments: